TL series steel drag chains
TL series drag chains are mainly consisting of chain plate （ top quality stainless steel with chromium plated）, supporting board （extruded aluminium alloy） and pinshaft （alloy）, etc. There is norelative motions between the cables/rubber hoses and the drag chains,giving no deforming or twists. The chromium plated chain board has very nice-looking appearance and has very rational construction and flexible and high strength. It is reliable and easy to operate, install,dismantal or assemble. It is worthwhile mentioning that the antiwearing performance has been improved greatly due to wear resistant material and alloy pinshaft are used. The product is flexible to bending and has low resistance, giving low noises. It can be used for a very long period of time without any deformation or hanging down.
The product is nice-looking, which makes the machine tool unit nicer looking as a whole and makes the machine tools and machineries more competitive in the international market.
1. The drag chain can adapt to max. moving speed of 40m/sec.
2. When at the max moving speed, the sound pressure of noises shall not be greater than 68 db.
3. The service life of the drag chain shall not be less than 1 million times （reciprocating）.
Selection of Drag Chains
1. The hole diameter of the inner cavity of supporting board D1 = d 0.1d （take round number）. where,d=outside diameter of cables,wires, liquid/gas hoses.
2. The height of the supporting board and the model numberTLXX of drag chains depends on the the max. hole diameter of the inner cavity of the supporting.
3. The bend radius depends on the functions of the drag chains.
（1）. When there is a large load from larger calibre or cables on the drag chains, high strength model I supporting board （integral） should be used.
（2）. When the size of the connectors are greater than that of the hole diameter of the inner cavity of supporting board or frequent assembly or dismantal operations are required,type III supporting board （frame type） can be used.
4. The width of supporting board B1 can be decided according to the quantity of the cables installed so that the width of the drag chain B can be arrived.
5. When limited by locations or environment and if bracing board with steel straps are needed, please contact our company for solutions
Drag chains with 3 chain board
One or more drag chain boards can be installed on a wider drag chain, because the max. length of the supporting board is 600mm-
650mm. This arrangement can also improve the stability of the narrower chains. In this way, the conduit and the cables can be separated from
one another by a third chain board.
Note: Parameters D, 12, e be used for SLE type and f,j,k for TL type.
Elastic status for hydraulic pipes
Note that the pressure of a hydraulic pipe may extend or contractdownward, so the elasticity should be taken into consideration,
especially under high pressure or with long length.
Example for an order
Drag chain model number TL95, supporting board III type, bendradius R,supporting board width length drag chain TL95III-250x300x325x4750
I-type Integral type of support board with 3 holes, hole`s diameter being 30
II-type To arrange the upper board and the lower board separately with 3 holes each, hole`s diameter being 30
III-type The upper one and the lower one are made of aluminium with spacer inside
TL II型钢制拖链系列 TL II series steel drag chains
TL III型钢制拖链系列 TL III series steel drag chains